"So, let your heart, sweet heart, be your compass when you’re lost and you should follow it wherever it may go…"
@ladyantebellum - Compass
Lady Antebellum released their new single, Downtown, which will off their forthcoming forth studio album.
If that tickled your fancy, Downtown will be available on iTunes on February 5th.
List 10 random musical artists you like in no specific order. Warning: Do not read the questions below before listing your favorite artists.
7. @natashabdnfield (Natasha Bedingfield)
10. @jojoistheway (JoJo)
1. What’s the first song you ever heard by #6?
Officially, either “Show Stopper” with Danity Kane, or her first solo track, “Automatic”.
2. What’s your favorite by #8?
Hmmm… “U + Ur Hand” or “Sober”.
3. What are your favorite lyrics by #5?
"I will learn to love what I cannot change".
4. What song by #3 makes you the happiest?
"One Way Ticket" was my beach jam this year.
5. When did you first get into #2?
The first time I ever heard “Baby One More Time”.
6. How did you get into #3?
I guess the first time I heard her first album. I didn’t watch her season of AI.
7. What is your favorite song by #4?
"When You Got a Good Thing".
8. Have you seen #1 live? How many times?
Yes, twice. Just saw her in September and I touched her arm :)
9. Favorite album by #7?
Her latest, “Strip Me”.
10. What’s your favorite song by #1?
I don’t think it’s possible to answer this…
11. How did you become a fan of #10?
This is a new one, so I’ll say YouTube. I liked her songs back in the day, but check her out now… such a powerful voice. I can’t wait for her new album to finally be released.
12. How long have you known #5?
Since the “Blue” days.
13. Top 5 by #2?
Till the World Ends, Me Against the Music, Toxic, Get Naked, If U Seek Amy.
14. Have you ever seen #10 live?
15. Have you ever met #4?
16. What’s your favorite album by #1?
17. Favorite lyric by #6?
"Loving you more than myself is wearing me down".
18. What’s #2’s best song?
Toxic OR Till the World Ends.
19. How many times have you seen #8 live?
20. Favorite song by #9?
21. When did you first get into #1?